Maintaining Modern Desktops and Devices
Startdata en plaatsen
Eindhoven26 jun. 2019
Utrecht10 jul. 2019
Eindhoven19 sep. 2019
Eindhoven20 sep. 2019
Eindhoven23 okt. 2019
Eindhoven1 nov. 2019
Utrecht4 dec. 2019
BeschrijvingEvery day, more organizations are asking IT to support mobility in the workforce. Modern environments require the Desktop Administrator be able to manage and support phones, tablets, and computers, whether it be owned by the organization or personally owned by the employee. At the same time, IT must still be able to protect the data that these devices access. In this course, the student will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management. This course covers authentication, identities, and access, as well as about how to protect these categories. The student will be introduced to Azure Active Directory and learn how to use Microsoft Intune to protect devices and data with …
At course completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Efficient, kostenbewust, innovatief, met hoogste slagingspercentage opleiden bij @The Academy!